Wednesday, October 7, 2009

One More Last Thing

So, once again my blog is my one more last thing before I finally go to bed. Baltimore is coming up this weekend and depending on the availability of wireless networks there I may or may not be posting from there.
So where are we in the grand scheme of things?

All three websites are up and running: you can see them at www.thedreamersdaughter.com, www.orderofdagonet.com and www.firetowerstudios.com

I fear my blogging activity here may be threatened as I begin to more or less run the blogs at these sites. But oh what good times we'll have eh?

Jason and I sold our first two paper copies of Order of Dagonet #1 tonight to friends of the studio (read, friends of us). So we have now recovered $4 of what we spent to make them. It ain't a penthouse yet, but we're living the dream, you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment