Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On the Verge


Alright, finished "Vol 1" of New West, needs to be loved a little bit by the hands that edit, but there is time for that. That, after all, is the book without an artist. Alicia is worried it will offend people...I am too. I sorta hope it will, but not in the punch in the mouth kinda way, more like a solid shove. I've done my best to tell the story from the point of view of a man who knows that he is right in a world full of sides that know they are right. I feel love for it, but I wonder will it ever see light of day.

I haven't written in my Dreamers' Blogs in two weeks. That is unfortunate as they are important to me, but at the moment I feel no drive to do that. My mission now, I feel, needs to be to get the books ready for convention. I want to work up a good package for both books. Right now, I need to figure out where I'm going. I'm feeling a little listless and I need to reel myself in and concentrate on my pieces and stop being befuddled by the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment